Christine is a bonded & insured expert Courtesy Closer/professional Mobile Notary Signing Agent for Real Estate Loan Documents having successfully completed over 3842 files with proficiency to include Purchases, Commercial Loans, Refinances, Investment Properties, Seller Packages, SBA Loans, 1031 Exchanges, HELOCs, Reverse Mortgages, Short Sales, Piggyback, Construction Loans
as well as General Notary Work
* 918-851-4909 *
Service available 24/7/365 by Appointment
Call for Availability - including Holidays
Your client files/loan document packages are professionally completed and shipped by handing DIRECTLY to a FedEx or UPS Staff member. Chain-of-Custody process is honored to include package scan & receiving a receipt (drop boxes are NEVER used).
** NOTE ** All work performed by Christine with Notarial Stamp & EMBOSSER
(Embosser - raised document impression)
Her demeanor, attention to detail & prompt delivery turnaround times are stellar while working with all client levels including elite clientele ensuring discretion, efficiency & integrity with NNA BGC & Certification.
Service area includes 22 counties: TULSA, ROGERS, WAGONER, CREEK, OKMULGEE, OSAGE, Muskogee, McIntosh, Cherokee, Sequoyah, Mayes, Oklahoma, Washington, Pawnee, Payne, Lincoln, Nowata, Logan, Adair, Delaware, Ottawa, and Craig for an appropriate service fee (including time & travel).
University of Texas at Austin Alumna - Bachelor of Science degree.
* Fidelity/FNF/FNTG/Chicago/TICOR - In National Approved Database & Sponsored CNSA
* First American Title - Nationally Approved & Sponsored CNSA
* ALSO APPROVED BY: Old Republic National Title, Providence Title, Stewart Abstract & Title of Oklahoma, Lenders Title, Triton, Benchmark Title, Performance Title, BCHH, Trinity, LSI, and multiple attorney's offices nationwide.
* NNA Background Check & Signing Agent Certification: Through December 14, 2019
* TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) Compliance Certified.
* GLBA and CFPB Compliant
* Multiple background screen checks (current & previous) performed by - NNA, Sterling, Oklahoma Secretary of State, US Department of Defense (Top Secret & Secret).
See detailed information & reviews provided by clients with written permission at:
Signing Agent & Notarial Certifications:
* Notary2Pro - Professional Elite Certified Signing Agent & Reverse Mortgage Specialist
* National Notary Association [NNA] Trained - Certified Notary Signing Agent
* NNA Background Screened
* 123 Notary - Certified Notary Signing Agent
* Direct Closers - Master Closer
* PMI Institute: Internationally Certified Project Management Professional
* Reliable executive-level business professional for over 25 years in Corporate business sector.
* Registered, Bonded, E & O Insured $100,000.
* Successfully completed over 3842 loan signings with 285 highly satisfied companies.
* Professional-Level Member: NNA, Notary Rotary, Notary Cafe, 123 Notary, Direct Closers, American Society of Notaries, and PMI.
WHY CHOOSE BROKEN ARROW MOBILE NOTARY?
BEST PRACTICES INCLUDE: Confirmation of scheduling immediately with borrowers, on-time arrival, documents presented in a logical and orderly manner, summarize critical information, direct client to appropriate sections to address their questions, documents thoroughly checked prior to leaving signing table, and promptly return document packages after signing. Excellent knowledge and proficiency as a mobile Certified Notary Signing Agent and Courtesy Closer that specializes in real estate loan document signings. Professional appearance and demeanor in all signings.