Notary Rotary
BRIDGESPAN OUT OF BIZ
Notary Discussion History

BRIDGESPAN OUT OF BIZ
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by LA_NOTARY on 1/13/04 4:34pm
Msg #633

BRIDGESPAN OUT OF BIZ

There is a thread on gomobilenotary.com re BridgeSpan is out of business. I sincerely hope that this is not true. BridgeSpan was among the top of my list of companies to work for. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I could count on them to pay on time and sometimes before time. If anyone has any concrete info on this, pls let me know.

Reply by Kevin Hoogeveen on 1/13/04 9:29pm
Msg #637

There website is still up and they appear to still be there. I dealt with them for several years as an escrow officer so I sent an email to the person I used to deal with. I doubt that they would just go out of business. From what I know, they are a solid business.

Reply by Janique Curry - Grantwriting Solutions and Ideas on 1/14/04 12:38pm
Msg #643

I was immediately concerned when I saw this posting so I called. Of course all of the numbers for Bridgespan Title go directly to an Answering Service who would not give out any information as to whether they were out of business. I was finally able to get through on the technical support line 1-866-362-2345 and I spoke with a gentleman there. He did in fact inform me that Bridgepan Title is out of business. Bridgespan Inc. is the parent compnay that they operated under and they are apparently still in business. I was advised to contact John Allen, V.P. of Operations or Shelly and they would handle any outstanding invoices. The number to reach John Allen is 469-633-7196. The number for the parent company is 469-633-7100.

Reply by Tammy Pearsall - Pearsall Accounting and Notary Service on 1/15/04 11:25am
Msg #650

I signed for them three weeks ago and I was paid one week after the signing. not sure if that helps you.

Reply by Anonymous on 1/16/04 12:21pm
Msg #676

Bridgespan has ceased all operations, the company is making payment to all closing agents and notaries. To bad because they were one of the best closing companies to work for.

Reply by annonymous on 1/17/04 12:02am
Msg #679

Obviously not a great company, if they are going out of business and couldn'tmanage their finances!! If you have a difficult time collecting your money, go to eLoan. They were Bridgespan's client. Call 925.241.2407.

Reply by Barbs_MO on 1/18/04 2:15pm
Msg #684

First I am curious why people are anonymous on here. I think that is why I prefer the Signing Registry. I have made a lot of friends there, and I know who I am talking to. I have nothing to hide. I am Barbara from Missouri! Nice to meet you.

As far as Bridgespan, I loved working for them too. I have done 2 signings for them- one for $70, and one for $85. With the rumor that they were shut down, prob for not handling escrow money coreectly- who knows. I heard they were told to step away from their desks. I called them directly to find what is up, and the girl patched me thru to Casie who is handling the notaries. She looked up my two account numbers and said they are on the list to be paid. According to her, they are going to add up all they owe notaries and other vendors. If they have enough they will pay. So obviously if they do not, conveniently, we are out of luck. Her husband worked for them and is now out of a job, and she will be soon. She is a great buffer. If anyone that is not anonymous wants her number email me directly and I will give it you. [e-mail address]

One of mine is for 12-18-03, and the other for 12-29-03. Good luck to all!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.