Notary Rotary
Beacon Rock Deadbeats
Notary Discussion History

Beacon Rock Deadbeats
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Stan Oswald on 1/27/04 10:52am
Msg #778

Beacon Rock Deadbeats

It seems I am not the only one to get stiffed by beacon Rock. I did an E-Docs signing in Augost 2003 and did not get paid. Subsequent phone calls and letters get the same results. I am ignored or promised a check which never arrives.

Reply by Carol K on 1/27/04 11:38am
Msg #780

I have asked some title compaies in my area who to file complaints with for non payment. They suggest I contact the state banking commission. Which I am doing so as we speak.

Reply by Vickie Jarvis on 1/27/04 2:33pm
Msg #784

I too had a major problem with Beacon Rock. I did a signing 10/14/03 and kept getting the same run around all through December and January -- "the check's in the mail" - every time I called every week. Finally, on January 16th I let them know that if I didn't receive the check within a few days that I was turning them over to collections and the check arrived on 1/23 -- imagine that! Maybe it would work for you too. I did call every week for several weeks though. If your invoices are outstanding since August I'd go ahead and try the collections line in phone call and then contact someone. I think Jim Coffey ([e-mail address]) is one who is undertaking the collections issues for us.

Reply by Helpful FYI on 1/29/04 2:36pm
Msg #811

A good source told me Beacon Rock is owned by the old bookeeper of KMC. Interesting that they have the same name too. She reportedly is also the real reason why they closed. She did not pay you then. Why would she pay you now? Wheres the money? and that is all I am going to say. it may be just rumor or it may also be the truth.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.