Notary Rotary
Busy time
Notary Discussion History

Busy time
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Liz on 1/15/04 11:29pm
Msg #671

Busy time

Has everyone been getting slammed with signings, my phone is ringing off the hook for e-doc signings? Trying to see if there is a shortage of notaries in my area or just everybody is busy too.

Reply by Carolanne_PA on 1/16/04 6:02am
Msg #672

During December I heard from quite a few signing companies that said they relied heavily on the staff from local UPS stores. With the holiday rush they were unavailable.

I imagine there are several signing agents that also prepare taxes, myself included. We are all very busy setting up our offices or home offices. I guess some of us are limiting travel and edocs at this time, in an effort to conserve time. E-filing starts today!

Reply by Ronnie/MD on 1/16/04 8:21am
Msg #673

Where are you?
Its been quiet in MD. I'm not sure if its because of the Title Producer requirement or what.

Reply by Cheryl CA on 1/16/04 10:43am
Msg #674

I've been very busy...where are you located?

Reply by Liz on 1/16/04 11:15pm
Msg #678

I am in the central valley of California.

Reply by Barbs_MO on 1/18/04 2:17pm
Msg #685

I was busy last month, but so far in January I have only had 2 signings! I cannot afford this. Its a good thing I do field inspections- or I would stay home and cry! LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.