Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Elite Signing, Inc DOES NOT PAY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Tammy Pearsall - Pearsall Accounting and Notary Service on 1/15/04 11:30am
Msg #651

is there anyone else who has been ripped off by Elite Signing, Inc of Cary, Illinios? They have given me one lie after another. I was instructed by the District Magistrait to contact the FBI....has anyone ever been told to contact FBI for something like this? They told me it was FRAUD and to report it there. Please contact me if you have ever delt with Elite. [e-mail address] Thank you! are there any other companies i should avoid?

Reply by Cheryl Elliott on 1/15/04 4:49pm
Msg #658

Rich is a jerk...won't return calls or emails...took me 90 days to get paid last time...he's over 90 days again. I'm thinking of turning him into the District Attorney in his county...too far away to make a small claims action. I've already posted a complaint on D&B. Let me know what you find out, but I think the FBI has a minimum of $100K fraud before they step in.

Reply by Tammy Pearsall - Pearsall Accounting and Notary Service on 1/15/04 6:39pm
Msg #662

what is D&B and how to you post a complaint there?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.