Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Elite Signing-Payments
Notary Discussion History

Elite Signing-Payments
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Tammy Pearsall - Pearsall Accounting and Notary Service on 1/30/04 6:11am
Msg #815

Elite Signing-Payments

I completed signings for them back in october (13 & 27) i was told they paid in 30 days however they never paid me and never returned phone calls. Three times, I was told checks had been mailed; never received them. I then sought legal and collections advise. After beginning the collections process, I recieved an email from Shawn stating checks were mailed--I DID RECEIVE PAYMENT on 1/20 for both signings. I also received a lengthy email from Richard Berry in which he offered apoligies and admitted avoiding our phone calls. It also stated an employee had nearly cost them the company. The letter states they have all but one account paid current. Just thought I would update you all. Please if anyone else has had recent contact with them good or bad let me know. Let's see what happens w/Elite Signing of Cary, IL.

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 1/30/04 8:46am
Msg #816

You Need to Read the Postings on GMN...

...about Elite Signings in Cary, IL. Richard Berry has been using his "the employee did it!" excuse for almost two years now. TWO YEARS! If they're not past that disaster (IF it ever really was one) by now, they're NEVER going to get over it. For anyone who still buys his story; well I've got some land in...

Reply by Janique Curry - Grantwriting Solutions and Ideas on 2/3/04 9:28am
Msg #852

I got the same letter from them almost a year ago so if he is still suffering from what this alleged employee did then he should be out of business. I recently received a call from them to do a signing and I was out of my office at the time. I questioned the scheduler very rigoroulsy about payment, their work history, who the lender was etc. I also expressed some concerns b/c the closing was on a Saturday and I wanted to know the availability of staff in case of a problem. She assured me that they would pay in 15 days (because of the particualr lender) and I would have no problems. Once I returned to my office and looked at my list of companies not to work for and low and behold they were on it. Since I had not received the confirmation yet anyway I called them back and told her what was being siad about them on the Notary Baords she again assured me that they were all caught up on payments. I told her I do not work for free and since they have a bad reputation I would not be available. She had the nerve to come back at me and say well fine I will have to remove your from our database and I said please do!!!I have not heard back from them since.

Reply by Sharon Harris on 6/2/05 1:01pm
Msg #41829

I did 3 jobs for Elite Signings that I haven't been paid for, 2 from March and 1 in April. I've called and sent email messages inquiring about the status of payment. A few weeks ago I received one email message back saying they're looking into it, but I've received no payment.
When I call, I get an automated attendant and can't get a live person. This Richard in Accounting has never returned my call. I'd like to warn all Notaries about this company. They're out of Illinois and seem to run a pretty seedy operation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.