Notary Rotary
Gaining Knowledge
Notary Discussion History

Gaining Knowledge
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 1/25/04 9:19pm
Msg #763

Gaining Knowledge

I consider myself to be a newbie as I have done less than 20 signings. I am wondering where could I learn more about my new business, like trends, how to's, etc. I am certified through NNA, but feel they do not offer enough to learn from in these areas. I love doing what I do and really want to become as knowledgeable as I can. What else can I do?

Reply by Roger/OH on 1/25/04 10:48pm
Msg #764

You can glean a great deal from boards such as this and GoMobile Notary.
Membership in the Signing Registry also gives you great access to many informative forums and experienced notaries.

Reply by Cheryl SB/CA on 1/26/04 10:01pm
Msg #773

The SR site is temporarily down right now undergoing some updating and maintenance issues. Try again soon.

Reply by esther, ca on 1/28/04 1:38am
Msg #793

Hi Roger, Whats the "Signing Registry"? I only belong to The National Notary Assoc. Does it pay to pay for other associations? Thanks!

Reply by Anonymous on 1/29/04 7:09pm
Msg #813

Thanks Roger, I will do that. I really want to do well with this business, and sometimes just feel like I'm out of the loop. Any other suggestions for someone with the desire to succeed?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.