KMC Signing Company
Notary Discussion History

KMC Signing Company
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by "Ron"ald E. Ridolph CSA on 1/31/04 11:39am
Msg #826

KMC Signing Company

Dear Fellow Notaries:

Just for my own record, if anyone would tell me the history and demise of KMC Signing, I would appreciate same....I did not do any research at the time and they along with Ditech, Fox Signing and First American were my start up companies as a SA..Daniel and others at KMC were just great to me and looking in my file, I did many signings for them and they paid me for all and were ever so polite, especially Daniel who I had great rapore. He even gave me a tutoring//instructional video that Kim Casey had made and is on my shelf. It was beneficial to me as a confidence builder and I have kept it there. With my falling down with: ASSURED//Julie Schaeffer, VICTORY NOTARY//Raymond Lewis and Ryan Rapp, and now Millennium, I just wanted to know any and all about KMC as it is mentioned in some of our posted messages!!!! Thanks and Best Regards to all...RON

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.