Notary Rotary
Marketing
Notary Discussion History

Marketing
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Barbs_MO on 1/10/04 4:41pm
Msg #594

Marketing

The more I hear of companies wanting our services for nothing, makes me know I need to do more local marketing. Two benefits- I can get more money from Title & Escrow companies AND if I have to chase them -its easier to do it locally and deal with the local BBB and attorney general! Just a thought!

Reply by dmitchsr on 1/11/04 1:15pm
Msg #597

I agree with you Barb. While I don't particularly chase SS's, some are needful and have a good reputation, and I hope that their businesses prosper. Others (the midnight ramblers)...well...may have perhaps bitten off a little more than they could chew, or did not have the staying power, coupled with the necessary management skills and fore-sight to weather trend shifts or storms. This business has peaks and valleys, just as any other business, and must make necessary adjustments inorder to stick around.

The rise and fall of many SS is indicative that new business in any industry is a tough thing to maintain, especially if its season has peaked. The Title & Escrow Companies that have weathered storms time and again are those that I try to become affiliated with as anchors. This is not to discredit, negate the use of, or minimize the necessity, viability, and effectiveness of SS. It's just smart to introduce yourself to those who originate the docs and purpose the service, provided you don't breach any agreements in so doing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.