Notary Rotary
Millennium Signing, Corona, California
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Ronald E. Ridolph on 1/24/04 12:53pm
Msg #746

I have done three signings with this company and the first two had me chasing them for my fee for signing....The third one was done on 10/30/2003 and after speaking to "Rose" , Office Manager and "Maya" in Accounts Payable, the voice mail was always full, were put on hold with music and no promise for payment....The explanation from Rose was the owners were not present to sign checks, the were using a new accounting firm, the checks were being released next Monday and so on and so on....Call 1/800-510-7509 and see what you get!!!!!Good Luck to ALL !!!!! I checked with State of California Corporation listings and did not find them as stated, perhaps they are under another corporate name or d/b/a and cannot discern the check signature, and perhaps I will call their bank for the total story!!!!! I file with the BBB/Calfornia for additional assistance and wrote to GAC (title) and the Credit Union who funded the borrowers and they both ran away from me..I have asked all parties to "step up to the plate" and settle with me as others have done in similar situations.

Reply by Tess on 1/24/04 3:27pm
Msg #747

I read on "gomobilenotary" message board that Millennium Signing was out of business. Unless there are two of them.
I try to check these 2 message boards and I keep a "file" box of all the SS and Lenders, etc. with comments from notaries concerning paying practices.

Reply by Bern/NJ on 1/24/04 4:45pm
Msg #750

I am also a victim of Millennium. I have posted here before and also on "gomobilenotary" message board about the time and effort spent on trying to get the $50 owed to me from a signing that was done on 9/11/03. I have spoken with Rosie several times and she had a creative, new excuse each time that we spoke. During our 1st conversation on 11/13/03, she actually gave me a check # for the check that they had supposedly mailed to me already...she then promised that it would be re-issued the following day when I told her that I never received it. I called again on 11/25/03 and she told me that the Accounting Dept was working on it and I was told to ask for Maya in Accounting if I didn't get the check soon. The only problem with that is that the mailbox for Accounting was full each time that I called so I ended up e-mailing several times without being given the courtesy of a response. I then spoke with Vanessa on 1/2/04 who said that they were not fully staffed that day, she took all my info and said that someone would call me on 1/5/04 when the whole staff was in. Yeah, right! Good thing I didn't hold my breath. I kept calling after that and leaving messages for Rosie and finally reached her again on 1/7/04. The story that day was that they NEVER received my faxed invoice (even though I have confirmation that it was successfully sent and received by them on 10/1/03!). As a result, she told me that I was not appearing on their spreadsheet so she had to take all the info AGAIN and told me that the check would be issued on 1/9/04. She further explained that they had fired someone and were trying to reconcile everything now. Again, I fell for the story. Finally, I called again on 1/20/04, spoke with Rosie who told me that she sent the info to Accounting ON 1/9/04 and when I told her how sick & tired I was of being a fool and listening patiently and calmly to all of her excuses - she told me that she only takes messages. I asked for the name of the owner - she told me that it is
Daniel Leveque. I asked to speak with him and she put me through to Cindy Leveque's voicemail and I proceeded to leave a strong message regarding my thoughts on their unprofessionalism, etc and asked for a return call. Needless to say, it is now 1/24/04 and no one has called me. I am unable to get through to them by phone (I am not sure if the phones are disconnected or not) - someone has suggested that they went out of business and I guess that does not surprise me. I hope that everyone reading this stays clear of any business that may be opened (under a different name) by Daniel Leveque.

Reply by Jo Barnes - Kentucky on 1/27/04 2:40pm
Msg #785

Same with me! Let's all keep eachother in the loop, so if we find another phone number we can all call.

Reply by Anonymous on 1/27/04 5:05pm
Msg #787

Millennium called me for a signing recently. The number the call came from was 909-281-1801.

Reply by e vigil on 1/28/04 12:50am
Msg #792

My first signi ng was with millennium and they paid me. The tele on the -nvoice was 800 510-7509 the fax number was 866 362-2937. This was 9/5/03. I tried calling just now but only get a busy signal. Good luck!

Reply by Caril on 1/29/04 8:07am
Msg #807

Does anyone have another fax number for this company than the one given on the other messages? (866-362-2937)

Reply by Pamela Yurasek on 1/30/04 1:51pm
Msg #817

Notaries,

I think I have a strategy. I'm sick of not getting paid by some fly-by-night agency. I too was beat by Millennium. I have written a letter to the president of LSI(the title company of the 2 loans I signed). I told him what Millenium's practice has been and implored him to discontinue any business connection with them. (ALso sent him an invoice just in case he chooses to pay me )When you are able to obtain the actual name of a company President, they will receive you mail. That is one job a senoir person will not delligate.
I believe that the only way to stop this from occuring in the long run is to write the head guy/gal of the title company and let him/her know that this is not an acceptable business practice. I am also going to write the head of Fidelity National, the company who bought LSI. If Mr. Leveque ever chooses to go into the signing business again, the weight of large companies refusing to do business with him will hurt. Large companies, especially publicly held companies want to do business with reputable agencies. They need to be made aware of the inpact these dishonest brokers have on the "the face of the lender/title company to the borrower"( that being the notary). Send me your thoughts. [e-mail address]
Pam

Reply by Val Meeker on 1/30/04 6:55pm
Msg #823

Hi. I did work in Sept 03 for Millennium Signing Service. I live in Bloomington, Indiana. They owe me $100. I have not been able to get any kind of response from emails. All the numbers I have are bad. I take it from your message the same thing happened to you. If you know of anyone for me to contact, I will be happy to write letters about it too. I am very frustrated to have spent over 4 hours of my time, twice!! and not have received a penny.
[e-mail address]

Reply by SL on 1/31/04 1:47pm
Msg #827

They are ripp offs, I found out they same way you did. They suck!!!

Reply by Jo Barnes on 1/27/04 2:10pm
Msg #782

I have had the same experience and am very upset. If I email them, it gets returned; if I call - the message box is full - you know the story. I want to demand payment and don't know how. Any suggestions?

Reply by User from 66.125.212.146 on 1/27/04 7:25pm
Msg #789

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.