Notary Rotary New notary journal
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Janet Lynch on 1/3/04 8:21pm
Msg #534

Notary Rotary.

Thank you so much for this journal. I have been a notary for over 23 years and this is the best journal, especially for those doing loan signings that I have ever seen.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 1/3/04 11:03pm
Msg #535

Please give me a moment and I will talk about the journal from NotaryRotary as it is wonderful. I want to ask all Notaries in So. Calif. to attend our Notary Luncheon on the Jan. 18th 2004 on Sunday at 11:30 am check in. Please come: we exchange business cards and you will get referral business from the other Notaries in attendance.

Now about the journal!! I use the "Point and Sign" journal but this one is every bit as good and much cheaper. Harry sent me one today to give as a door prize at our luncheon on the 18th and he will be sending a couple of more journals to give away as door prizes.

I hope you can attend:The Marriott Hotel at 3400 Market St. Riverside, Ca 92501. The hotel is located a couple of blocks from the Mission Inn on the same side of the street.
e-mail me at [e-mail address] if you can attend.

Reply by Sylvia/FL on 1/4/04 7:11pm
Msg #540

I agree
This is by far the best journal I have seen for signing agents. Blows other signing agent journals out of the water! I love it. Very well designed. A lot of work has definitely gone into the design of this journal.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.