Notary Rotary
So. Cal Luncheon thank you
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by JoanBergstrom Ca on 1/19/04 10:08am
Msg #687

We had a great get together at our luncheon. I would like to thank Harry(Notary Rotary) and Victoria Rivera(Just Point and Sign) for the very nice donations of journals and other great items.
The next luncheon will be hosted by Janet Lynch sometime in April. We had the largest attendence at this luncheon that we have ever had.

Reply by Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/04 12:48pm
Msg #691

Accollades to you, Joan, for a great job...the food was fine, but the comradery and sharing of information was top notch..Certainly made the 143 mile, 2 hour drive worth my while. Great to meet everyone.

Reply by Renay Avila on 1/21/04 9:45am
Msg #705

Where was the location of the luncheon? I would be interested in participating in future events. Thanks!

Reply by Nicole Hobart on 1/21/04 9:53am
Msg #706

It was in Riverside. The next one will be in Ontario I believe sometime in April. Watch the boards the host always posts an open invitation before the event.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.