Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Working at jails for Attorneys??????????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Curious George on 1/23/04 10:03pm
Msg #741

Does anyone know about getting calls from attorneys for notary work , going to the county jails........ etc... someone I ran into said they were getting alot of work for attorneys odd hours of the night being called to go down to the jails and they were able to charge a nice travel fee that the attorneys had no problem paying. Anyone have info on this market ?????
thanks

Reply by oweno1 on 1/25/04 10:07am
Msg #753

I've not heard of this; but it sounds like something worth checking out.

Reply by L in WA on 1/27/04 12:52am
Msg #776

Re: Working at jails??????????

Check out the owner of www.123notary.com
He does notarizations at jails and has some good tips in his marketing booklet that he sells at his website.

I don't want to do jail notarizations because I am a single woman living with a useless dog. I'm trying to get my big-shouldered nephew into it - a good way for him to make a living in his town with a huge prison.

Good luck!

Reply by Esther, Ca on 1/28/04 1:41am
Msg #794

Do you know the owner of www.123notary.com? How did you obtain your information? Thanks!

Reply by Leona Greenlow-Turner on 3/8/13 6:01pm
Msg #460148

I only had two signing at the jail and they were not scary at all. You don't have to a large person. An armed deputy is right there. Be ready for no small talk. lol

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.