ditech.com
Go Back to January, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 1/7/04 10:21am
Msg #559

ditech.com

Does anyone know anything about ditech.com

Reply by Roger/OH on 1/7/04 11:48am
Msg #562

Huge company, part of GMAC. Lots of TV advertising. Easy packages that are almost always the same. They use many different signing services, and will only use attorneys in some states. Generally $50 signings, with various faxback requirements. DiTechs used to be my bread and butter when I first started, and would recommend them to anyone looking for some good experience.

Reply by Johnny B on 1/8/04 10:04pm
Msg #582

Ya they are owned by G.M.A.C.

Reply by Anonymous on 1/8/04 10:41pm
Msg #583

Can a signing agent work for ditech direct or must they go through a signing service? Would appreciate the contact information for ditech or a signing company that does a lot of ditech closings. thanks

Reply by Nicole/CA on 1/8/04 11:08pm
Msg #584

I called the Ditech office in Costa Mesa direct once and was told that they do hire direct but they get hundreds of calls a days from notaries so not to count on it. I have only done them through SS's. They are great packages to cut your teeth one. Lots of notarized docs and the SS's tend to want lots of fax backs. For $50 it is alot of work, but that is how I got a lot of experience in the beginning.

Reply by Anonymous on 1/9/04 10:41am
Msg #586

Global 1-877-535-3888

Reply by Anonymous on 1/9/04 2:39pm
Msg #587

Is there anyone else besided Global and Nations Direct that close for ditech? They seem to be a large company-who else closes for them?

Reply by Roger/OH on 1/9/04 10:52pm
Msg #590

Re: ditech.com (but not for $40!)

Global and Nations Direct are $40 companies; would not advise starting that bad habit. Stompen Stampers does DiTechs at a decent rate, has nice people, and pays regularly. Call (866) 595-0955, talk to Laurie.

Reply by Anonymous on 1/13/04 7:19am
Msg #617

Ditech's loans are easy to sign. Roger is right, Global and Nations Direct try to push the closing for $40.00. After repeatedly telling them I will not do any (full) closing for $40.00, they have adjusted my fees for these to $50.00. I just remind them of that when they call.

Reply by anonoymous, too on 1/13/04 5:35pm
Msg #634

I had the same experience here in CA...Nations Direct tried to lower the rate to $40 saying that all the companies are lowering their rates. I said, "Go ahead and get someone else then, this isn't my main job and besides most of the companies have been giving us $65! rather than the usual $50." What gives?? I had been faithful to this company for years then trying to push us into accepting less money...? We live in the middle of the desert, so their options weren't that great...they gave us the $50, but we now ask what they are paying rather than relying on their being fair to us...this applies to ALL companies now...!

Reply by Melane Wong on 6/2/05 1:57pm
Msg #41843

I have signed 3 loan docs for Stompen Stampers and now I'm told by DiTech that they are out of business and do not use them. The phone number above has been disconnected. Do you have a current working number?

Reply by April on 1/13/04 12:34am
Msg #612

Quick-docs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.