Notary Rotary
123notary....
Notary Discussion History

123notary....
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Jenny/CA on 8/3/05 7:51pm
Msg #56764

123notary....

I am wondering if any of you have purchased their agency leads list?

I passed their test and am wondering what level membership to purchase. At this time I am thinking basic only, any opinions?

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/3/05 7:52pm
Msg #56765

I have basic and get a few calls, nothing as compared to here and the NNA site

Reply by Jenny/CA on 8/3/05 7:59pm
Msg #56770

Thank you,

I passed the test there, NNA( SA), and Signing Registry. I am also preparing for the Just Point and Sign exam. Once I pass that one I am going to go ahead and sign up here also.

Reply by Roger/OH on 8/3/05 8:53pm
Msg #56782

123 is one of my best producing ad sites, and money well spent (tax-deductible anyway).
In CA, you may find it difficult to get noticed with a basic membership; suggest spending some $ for a higher placement, as you'll likely get it back with more business.

Reply by Elizabeth/MD on 8/3/05 9:06pm
Msg #56784

I keep track of the companies who contact me. I pay to be listed with 4 agencies. I check them out about every 2 weeks.

Reply by Becca/FL on 8/3/05 9:38pm
Msg #56793

Re: 123notary & the zip code locator

I get quite a few calls from my listing on 123Notary, but I don't get as many quality calls from 123notary as I do from NotRot.

Case in point: I got a call today from a Title Co I do a few a month for. The gal found me on 123Notary and said she did't know that I covered Okeechobee, but 123Notary said it was just 17 miles from me. I told her I did not go to Okeechobee and that it was actually 50+ miles away from me. I explained to the gal that I get quite a few calls each month from 123Notary 75% of them want me to go to Okeechobee.

I have seen threads on the 123notary zip code issue and, from what I understand, they are aware of a glitch but can't fix it.?????

My advice to the gal at the Title Co. was to search NotRot instead. I told her that myself and two of her other "regular' gals in this area are listed on NotRot and I have not heard complaints from users of the NotRot search re: incorrect zip codes. She logged on to NotRot while I was on the phone and thanked me for the great information.

Just my .02

Reply by Jenny/CA on 8/3/05 10:50pm
Msg #56813

Thank you, I am going to purchase the basic at 123notary and the premier here.

I am however going to pass on purchasing the list of agencies.

Reply by MelissaM on 8/4/05 7:13am
Msg #56849

Becca, I sometimes cover Okeechobee, especially if I've already got a couple out there that same day. I don't know what area you're in, but email me if you would, maybe we can refer some work to one another. [e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.