Notary Rotary
LSI, Notary Link, United Notaries - Nonpayment
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Joanne_SL on 7/11/05 11:15am
Msg #50943

Has anyone had any non-payment issues with any of these companies? I have invoices dating back to April 27 - May 1 and still no pay and no response to myriad of emails and faxes.

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/11/05 11:18am
Msg #50945

I did a few Ln closings for LSI and haven't had any problem. The only problem I had was when I called last week they couldn't find me in their data base. Maybe someone hit the delete button.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/11/05 12:37pm
Msg #50961

United Notaries still owes me for a May 3rd mini-signing.

What is the full name of LSI? Thanks!

Reply by Reggie on 7/11/05 12:41pm
Msg #50965

LSI Has paid me on a regular basis I have done several signings for them and Have been paid on a timely basis it is always the following month.

Reginald
Kansas

Reply by PA Notary II on 7/11/05 6:24pm
Msg #51056

Lenders Service (LSI, Ernest) owed me for 3 deals from last month. The one in CA, that is....on 2 of the invoices, I listed the job order#...on the 3rd, I had not yet rec'd the # and did not put it on the invoice. Guess which one I haven't been paid for. From now on, I will put the job order # on every invoice and that will ( I hope) be the end of the problem. Also, I had one for LSI, Pittsburgh and was paid, incredibly in 5 days !! I love 'em !

Reply by Joanne_SL on 7/13/05 1:15pm
Msg #51663

Re: LSI- Nonpayment

I just heard from them and in order to get paid I need to fill out a 27 page new hire package and fax it back to them at a non toll free number - did you all have to do that?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.