Notary Rotary
Alvarado Group Christy Alvarado NO PAY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2007 Index

Posted by Tannis Zamora on 3/7/07 12:51pm
Msg #178805

Hi everybody, I don't post much but I read constantly. This is a fantastic group of knowledgeable people.

I have researched posts regarding this company. I have been trying to get paid for a Closing conducted on October 23rd. So far, after many attempts, phone calls, promises that check was being mailed etc, I have contacted the Calif BBB for Riverfside area,
Does anybody have any other ideas?

thank you for your time

tannis zamora TN

Reply by Notary_OH on 3/7/07 2:51pm
Msg #178844

Alvarado group. I think she's the one that sends you her own form to be signed and returned to her that says something to the effect that if the borrowers do not sign or recind, that they will pay the (her) Signing Agency fee regardless.

Good one Christy.

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/7/07 8:04pm
Msg #178911

That's strange. I've done a number of signings for them over the past 2 years or so and I've never once had a problem getting paid. I feel like I've always gotten my check within 2-3 weeks of the signing.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 3/7/07 10:34pm
Msg #178930

The name is Kristy Alvardo- and she took over or shares the company aka Mobile Docs in Riverside and or Wildomar. - (see posts above)
I used to do alot more with them when it was run by Dave and Corrie German- not so much anymore- they have paid me as agreed, except for $15 underpayment, that I am still waiting for... Keep bugging them, they will pay.

Reply by KKinNoCal on 3/8/07 12:01pm
Msg #178985

I just checked my records. I did one signing for them on 2/6/07 and got a check on 2/16. But I sure appreciate the good information I get from all of you......thanks!

Reply by Gina/OPNot on 3/7/07 10:43pm
Msg #178932

I did a signing for her in late Dec 06 and I still have not been paid. I have sent several emails and call several times. I am not able to leave messages since voice mail is full. I am not sure how she stays in business. I have contacted escrow officer and the borrower cancelled. It is appears that Kristy is not able to pay a notary for work performed even if loan cancels. I personally will not recommed her and have reported her company to Notary Beware as well as sent her to collections. I will work with someone if payment is going to be delayed, but when the company will not return calls or emails -it states there is no money to pay you. So use her at your own risk.

Reply by Tannis Zamora on 3/7/07 10:52pm
Msg #178934

Thank you above for the correct spelling of her name.

The signing I did for her was actually 3 different signings with the same borrower over a period of 2 weeks. It was the signing from hades.

I sent a copy of all of the paperwork (I keep GOOD notes) to the Title Company that hired her. They initially said they would check into it for me but she told them I had been paid. They took her word without seeing the confirmations from me. I sent a copy of the complete file to them and to her via Priority/return receipt requested. I sent special delivery the second time.

I have reported her to the BBB. The amount is not much by court filings standard, and I am beside myself what to do. Seems lately SS are either not paying or filing Chapter 13 and you are out your fees.

Thank you to all that responded. At least now I know it is a pattern with her. Something good always comes out of something bad and if this posting saves another Notary from being cheated then it is worth it. Perhaps her loss of business will put her out of business so she can't steal from somebody else.

tannis zamora TN

Reply by MD/agent on 4/16/07 3:49pm
Msg #185490

I wouldn't work for them because

they DID NOT PAY me as agreed on a closing I did for them last year on June 2006(two trips). They called me today for a closing, and after checking my records, I simply turned them down.

Best of luck Tannis

Janet

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.