Notary Rotary
Beware Notaries and Signing Co.s
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by MSFlorida on 4/20/10 11:14am
Msg #332496

Atlantic and Pacific Document Services (Paul Gambs) is contracting other Signing Companies to handle their modifications. Just got a call from Nations Direct to handle one for them. Scheduler stating mods through APDS I told her sorry no can do until they have paid for services dating back since Dec. 09. Scheduler was shocked but thanked me for being honest.

Reply by CF on 4/20/10 11:28am
Msg #332505

No worries on this end...would not work for either. n/m

Reply by Jessica Ward on 4/20/10 11:33am
Msg #332508

Thanks for the heads up. Nations Direct has called me several times about doing closings for them, but it hasn't worked out. I'd only take work for them when desperate though. the one time I did do a closing for them was an e-close on a investment property. They called me three times during the closing to make sure I was using blue pens (WHA?) and then called me three times to make sure I dated the RTC properly.... (yeah... you ever see an RTC on an investment property? Me either...)

Reply by Notarysigner on 4/20/10 11:38am
Msg #332513

Thanks for the info. I got a call last evening from APDS but declined because of a scheduling conflict. Glad to know about the "twist"!

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 4/20/10 1:16pm
Msg #332537

Speaking of good old Paul-

He and his fam recently had a family pic on FaceBook, it was interesting to finally put a face to that not so famous name.....lol

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.