Notary Rotary
Beware of National Vendor Solutions, FL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by ILsigning on 4/21/10 10:26am
Msg #332692

I have had it with this company. I am a seasoned closer and I do this for a living... so I know what I'm talking about here. They are known for huge packages and making you give a fee that they will take and then turn on you if the pkg comes and its huge.

For ex. I was scheduled for a close this morning at 9. When they call I always say how big is the pkg.. they say well it can be anywhere from 125 to 180. And I say, in all fairness. I will need more money then if its 180 pages..my standard for fee for a normal size pkg is.......

Herman (a guy there) assures me he will give me extra. Of course. now that its all printed they are saying Herman had no authority and wont' even pay me a print fee even when the next guy told me he'd pay me a print fee. So these people truly dont' care. So I advise you to boycott these --------! I get an email back saying I would not work wth them.. which is not the case at all. These people are ruthless. They expect you to close a 200 page loan for peanuts basically. Be careful.

Reply by lindab on 4/21/10 10:54am
Msg #332697

I won't work for them either. Their unusually large document packages are beyond ridiculous. If there is someone in my area that works for nothing to accomodate them, then more power to em. Paper, ink, licensing, fuel and time all must be factored into the fee.

Reply by Notarysigner on 4/21/10 10:54am
Msg #332698

Mostly positive comments in SC

Reply by Calnotary on 4/21/10 10:55am
Msg #332699

They are in my NO< NO list.

Reply by Roger_OH on 4/21/10 11:00am
Msg #332702

No-no list! That term takes me back...

years ago to when everyone was compiling and posting lists here, and one person's awful company was someone else's bread and butter.

Thank goodness for SC!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/21/10 11:22am
Msg #332705

Re: No-no list! That term takes me back...

On NASA board, it was the "Hall of Shame" list, and I think I still have that list.

I kept my own "Del Shannon list"

Reply by Notarysigner on 4/21/10 11:00am
Msg #332703

Good enough for me. Posting in SC decreases their "star" power which I know works, at least they SS monitor it.

Reply by Sherry_CA on 4/21/10 11:40am
Msg #332707

Thank you so much for posting this info...it is very helpful to us Notaries Smile We need to stand firm and not work for peanuts, I certainly do not... and will not.

Reply by Frank/NC on 4/21/10 1:19pm
Msg #332736

Just to note here, about a year ago when I went to a closing where the borrower's wife refused to sign because "she was too busy", I called Anthony to advise him and he was quite upset because I bothered him on his "Birthday weekend". I thought at first he was kidding but he absolutely was not. He never paid anything and also accused me of not doing my job properly because I showed up for the closing 10 minutes early.

Reply by NJW/FL on 4/21/10 2:27pm
Msg #332744

Thanks for the info. They contacted me last week and I would have accepted but I had another signing at that time. I am so glad I wasn't able to accept. Saved a lot of grief.....

Reply by MW/VA on 4/21/10 3:01pm
Msg #332748

I no longer work for them, either. Huge packages--don't

contact borrowers, etc. I had one where I was owed an extra print fee--it was agreed to--and they never paid it. No more of that nonsense for me.

Reply by ILsigning on 4/21/10 5:13pm
Msg #332777

Re: I no longer work for them, either. Huge packages--don't

We all need to put this info on Signing Central.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.