Notary Rotary
CONSUMER TITLE UPDATE
Notary Discussion History

CONSUMER TITLE UPDATE
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Deborah Lewellen on 4/15/10 8:40pm
Msg #331933

CONSUMER TITLE UPDATE

Just an update, still to date, no check from Erin Doskocil even though she said publicly on this forum that she would pay all those that she owed, Well, I still have a bounced check and just to let Erin know, I did turn this over to the prosecuting attorney in Cuyahoga county, so be expecting a call soon if they havent' gotten a hold of you all ready. If anyone is interested I will post his name and contact information.
The Prosecuting Attorney said that they take it seriously when a business bounces checks and once the police are finished on their end, then it goes back to him to finish it up.

Reply by hp/MD on 4/16/10 12:54am
Msg #331945

I need to join you. She is not paying me because I talked to Dan.

Reply by SShoreDude on 4/17/10 10:50am
Msg #332133

Its only been a week or so, but I think I am getting there too. I was PM'ed that she would take care of it, and of course, nothing.

Should I join in if we are only talking about outstanding invoices? THey bounced a check to me in Dec. but made good on it.

Brian

Reply by DC/MD on 7/20/10 11:03am
Msg #345707

I received a check from Signature Notary Services 2 weeks ago, signed by Ms.Erin and it bounced. Called and all numbers are disconnected. Guess she's going to open another company so she can bounce some more checks. BEWARE!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.