Notary Rotary
Closers connect.com
Notary Discussion History

Closers connect.com
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by ssdn on 4/7/10 6:28am
Msg #330589

Closers connect.com

Has anyone done any business with this company Closer Connect , they say that they will connect a notary with 50 Title companies in their state. Once, the notary is on their list your company is going to be accepted as a good company or notary that on the prefer list. Questions has anyone signed up ,and have you recieved any closing for these title companies. Thank you for your time

Reply by RJE/MI on 4/7/10 8:02am
Msg #330592

I have not signed up with them but they have been sending me several emails in the last 3 days!

I will be watching this post with interest to see if anyone has actually benefited from signing up with them.

Reply by bagger on 4/7/10 8:25am
Msg #330595

They don't appear to be very professional to me. No spel cheking, and lots of grammatical errors.
I am skeptical.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 4/7/10 8:51am
Msg #330596

This excerpt from their website..

is enough to count me out.

What is a Notary Signing Agent?

A notary signing agent can work for the lender, escrow, title company or signing company. He can perform the activities from disbursement of funds, issuing of title insurance to notarization of the documents in loan package.

Also, notary stamp has a similar significance as the notary public. When seen on a document, it makes us understand that the particular document has been approved by a notary public and so is very genuine.

Reply by John/CT on 4/7/10 9:13am
Msg #330602

Enough said for me, also. n/m

Reply by Prosperity on 4/7/10 9:33am
Msg #330606

Re: This excerpt from their website..This is funny

An effective Notary service by Notary public ensures that your documents are notarized well in time and with the least worry for you......HUH

Reply by KLBMLC - Jim Brown on 4/7/10 9:01am
Msg #330599

I just received an e-mail from them - I may call and see what they have to say but I just don't think most of these marketing firms work all that well.

Reply by ssdn on 4/7/10 1:09pm
Msg #330671

Thank you all for your info on this matter, I just want to see if this company is in good standing and can support notaries in building our business. I will also call to see, but the best way is having feedback from notaries who have done business with them, or just word of mouth.
everyone - Have a great day !!!.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.