Notary Rotary
DSNews.com for foreclosure updates
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 4/15/10 9:50am
Msg #331829

One of my title and escrow companies' VPs told me about this site. It's chock full of info on what is happening nationally in the foreclosure arena. The statistics jumped up Q1 and they are predicted to do the same in Q2. We're in it. Vortex of foreclosures, modifications and REO purchases for those who can.

By the way, I have this sweet little house in Ocala, FL that my dad owned for 34 years before he passed. I got an offer of $45K yesterday, not even tempting when probate gave a value of $150K at dad's date of death. Guess I'll sit on it a little longer. Always someone out there to help you out in a time of need huh? Theirs, not mine!

Have an awesome day, everyone. By the way, six years ago today, my nephew was airlifted to El Paso Trauma Hospital where he was assessed to have a 0% chance of living and he's doing great today, and still working on his speech with STs at St. John's Hospital in Oxnard, and working out at the gym 4 hours a day. I'm putting his picture on my profile just for today if you'd like to look in on him. Its me in the middle, Bro Ted and Justin Miracle Wilson.

Reply by Jeff Ortler on 4/15/10 10:39am
Msg #331841

That makes sense considering the email i got from american field pros last week to sign up..

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 4/15/10 1:58pm
Msg #331869

Jeff what's American Field Pros??

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.