Notary Rotary
Free stuff
Notary Discussion History

Free stuff
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by MikeC/NY on 4/9/10 10:19pm
Msg #331085

Free stuff

I am no longer doing loan signings (concentrating on my real estate business instead), so I'm looking to clear out some stuff I don't need anymore...

I have 10 reams of legal-sized paper. First one calling dibs can have them - you pay the shipping. Keep in mind that I'm in NY, and depending on where you are it could be more expensive to ship UPS or FedEx than to buy the paper locally... I haven't weighed them, so I have no idea what the shipping cost might be. Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.

I also have a copy of the Signing Registry Training Manual. Same deal - you pay the shipping. I think this can go USPS Priority Mail at a flat rate, but I'm not sure what that is currently. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I don't think this is advertising because I'm giving this stuff away, but if anyone is offended by it I apologize... And PLEASE don't respond here on the public forum - send me a private message, and we'll discuss it offline.

Reply by desktopfull on 4/9/10 10:33pm
Msg #331086

Best of Luck on your real estate business! n/m

Reply by Yoli/CA on 4/10/10 12:56pm
Msg #331138

Wishing you all the best of luck, Mike!

Don't forget your friends here on NotRot. Drop in once in a while and say "hi".

Reply by MikeC/NY on 4/10/10 11:50pm
Msg #331199

Thanks - I'm not going away, still have my notary commission and intend to keep it. The only change is that I won't be doing signings any more. So now I can read the no pay/slow pay discussions and think "Geez, I'm glad that's not me..." Smile

Reply by Susan Fischer on 4/11/10 3:49pm
Msg #331247

Mike, I sure hope you pop in once in a while, at least -

your insights and vast knowledge will be sorely missed. You are such a treasure around here.

Best of luck, Mike. I have no doubt you will achieve your goals and have fun doing it.

Go rock NY!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.