Geniune Title 1155 Dolfield Blvd Owings Mills, MD 21117
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Traci/MD on 4/29/10 9:47am
Msg #334120

Geniune Title 1155 Dolfield Blvd Owings Mills, MD 21117

Are they paying? Update please?

Reply by Les_CO on 4/29/10 10:38am
Msg #334132

Did they ever? If it's Konstantin Safir, supposed owner of Genuine Title Settlement Services, Personally I'd stay away....but maybe they're honest now? They still owe me for a closing I did years ago.

Reply by JandB on 4/29/10 1:18pm
Msg #334163

How I got paid by Genuine title

I went on their web site and obtained the e-mail address of Mr. Safir's bosses (he is an account exec - not the owner). I included them in my demands for payment. I also included the atty. If I were you I would start with the top 3 names plus the attorney and add more and more people as you go along. Maybe you can shame him into paying you. If everybody he owes money to did this maybe the owners would come to understand the nature of the man they have representing thier company. http://genuinetitleinc.com/contact.php

Reply by fab1960 on 4/29/10 10:48pm
Msg #334234

Re: How I got paid by Genuine title

If there was a 0 rating in Signing Central....this outfit would be a 0 in my book!

Reply by JandB on 4/30/10 8:03am
Msg #334256

No kidding! Konstantin Safir posted here several months ago stating basically that he had turned over a new leaf and I fell for it because I believe in redemption. I accepted an assignment for a reverse mortgage. It turned out the gentleman was blind (oops! they forgot to mention that) and his state issued ID was expired. I called the LO and while I was waiting for a call back I visited with the borrower. After a few minutes I was pretty sure he was in the early stages of dementia. I was also certain he did not understand what he was doing because he kept asking why he was being asked to sign a mortgage. He did not want a mortgage because he expected his daughter to inherit the house. I left and called Mr. Safir from the driveway. He yelled at me and I hung up. I still believe in redemption but not in this case.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 4/30/10 8:38am
Msg #334262

yep, he's been known to yell at people. I've only worked for him twice (finally got paid). Never, ever again though. He has a real short temper from what I hear and read.

Reply by jonpa on 5/2/10 1:54pm
Msg #334607

This place is bad news. Kosty lied and said payment has been sent out. A week later Adam said the check was mailed the day before...LIE!!! Now Jay said the payment was mailed out the day before.??. I told Jay if I do not have a check in hand on Monday, I will start collections by sending out a demand for payment letter. He more or less did not care. Now Kosty and Adam will not answer their phones or return my phone and emails messages.
Some day these folks will have to stand before their Maker and explain why they acted in this manner. All I can say, Pray for them.
I am just venting and tired of getting the royal run around.
God Bless.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 5/4/10 10:17am
Msg #334781

They call me periodically, but because of the poor experiences that others have posted on this site, I see their name on caller ID and just let it roll to VM.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.