Notary Rotary
I see the other thread has been closed...but,
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by jba/fl on 4/23/10 7:10pm
Msg #333141

for all who think otherwise, Robert is listed (I see it) and his profile is closed to searches. He did not make any of this up and does appear to be on the up and up.

Reply by cawest/PA on 4/23/10 7:59pm
Msg #333143

I am listed but under my business address, if anyone wants to find me ... well good luck and I for sure hope they will not be afraid of bears (lately one has been roaming in ourdriveway)! and the big black snake under our shed ...
My business phone only is listed and nothing more, just enough for the TC's to find me!
But I know that Robert is legit and is a Notary.

Reply by Robert/FL on 4/23/10 9:57pm
Msg #333178

And to be honest I don't see why my profile

is relevant to anyone on this board or is something I need to prove myself as a legitimate notary. But some people on this board think otherwise.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 4/24/10 2:18am
Msg #333204

Yup. Reminds me of 'Show Me Your Papers" - now

the law in Arizona.

Reply by PAW on 4/24/10 8:14am
Msg #333219

Re: And to be honest I don't see why my profile

Here's a thought as to why your profile should be available for viewing by other notaries. **Referrals!** There have been many, many times that I have been asked for notary services (not just loan closings, but also general notary work) in the Tampa area. I find it a service to the caller to refer them to another notary in their own area that may be able to help them. If I am unable to find you, then you may not get a potential client and potential income.

Reply by CaliNotary on 4/24/10 9:39pm
Msg #333352

Some of us prefer the privacy over the cash. n/m

Reply by Cari on 4/24/10 11:05pm
Msg #333358

really? u must be loaded then! n/m

Reply by CaliNotary on 4/25/10 10:53am
Msg #333386

I am CaliNotary, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht. n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/25/10 11:49am
Msg #333394

That does it. I'm coming for a visit. n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 4/25/10 12:16pm
Msg #333396

don't forget that washable wedding dress... n/m

Reply by PAW on 4/25/10 7:02am
Msg #333370

Not a problem.

I have no qualms with anyone who wishes to not post a link to their profile. It's all about an individuals choice. If one chooses not to link, it's their loss, but it's their decision, not mine.

Reply by Cari on 4/24/10 11:04pm
Msg #333357

on his website, his membership logo is linked, he was found. n/m

Reply by Carolyn Bodley on 4/25/10 11:11am
Msg #333389

Re: I'm so glad that you have broken open the secret chest

it's sad that so few people on Notary Rotary have so little to do. Pat yourself on the back and take a bow for finding him.

Reply by Robert/FL on 4/25/10 11:44am
Msg #333393

Again, this is not paranoia, it is SCARY

that people on this board use their own personal time to "track me down". The reason I don't have my profile listed on this website is because I *DON'T* want people looking at my website, my resume, my last name, personal address, etc. But Cari has apparently spent a significant amount of time trying to find this information out just because she knows I don't want my information public.

Again, this is stalkerish. Not me being paranoid.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 4/25/10 12:06pm
Msg #333395

Robert, I don't think she's stalking you..I think

she's trying to prove a point - hiding your profile here to the extent that you have does nothing more than possibly keep you from getting calls from people looking for a notary - if they can't learn more about you they may not call (I refer many people to this site to find a notary when I'm not available)...

For the record - a google of your name brings up your home address and phone number; you're listed on the FL Notary website, complete with address; your address and phone number are listed on the home page of your website. So, you are VERY *findable* if someone wants you...

However, it's your choice to link or not...no skin off my nose either way.

Reply by Robert/FL on 4/25/10 3:40pm
Msg #333417

Linda, people can only find my website if

they know my last name in order to look it up on Google.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/25/10 4:05pm
Msg #333424

Not necessarily so Robert:

Not sure if this will work. I did a Google using "Robert""Florida""Notary"

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS326US326&q=%22Robert%22%22florida%22%22notary%22

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/25/10 4:06pm
Msg #333425

Re: Not necessarily so Robert:

As you notice, I didn't put in a last name.

Reply by Carolyn Bodley on 4/25/10 10:56pm
Msg #333506

Re: And no doubt about it -- the goody two-shoes

with far too much time on their hands, have listed it repeatedly.

There are plenty of people that don't link their profiles and don't list their names. Enough already.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.