Notary Rotary
LSI Title
Notary Discussion History

LSI Title
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Grammyzoom on 4/2/10 7:57pm
Msg #330156

LSI Title

Does anyone know anything about LSI Title in Santa Ana, CA? They sent me a package to complete to add me to their database. They are not listed on SC and I have not heard of them before. Thank you for your response.

Reply by Frances Kany on 4/2/10 8:13pm
Msg #330159

I used to work for them quite a bit and they paid fast and well but they connected up with lender processing services and pay became lower and payment took much longer. They only call me very rarely now. I have no idea why.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 4/2/10 8:32pm
Msg #330161

They're part of the Lsi-Lpi outfit. Santa Ana is considered their West branch. Here's their contact info from their website:

Branch Offices
LSI West
2550 N. Red Hill Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Toll Free: (800) 756-3524

Reply by RJE/MI on 4/2/10 9:09pm
Msg #330165

I do a couple for LSI EAST a month. They use to pay my fee with not problems but in the past year reduced it. It's taking longer to get paid too.

I did recently get a signing from WEST and they paid my fee. So I don't know what's up with that.

I took a Webinar from XYZ a couple months ago and they kept referring to LSI when explaining a document. For example they would say LSI requires that this form gets filled out this way. Almost like LSI is the leader in the industry.

I was a little confused as to all the references to them and still don't know if XYZ meant the LSI referred to in this post.

Anyway that's what I know about them.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 4/2/10 10:31pm
Msg #330171

I work for them without a problem.

I would recommend them without a doubt.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/3/10 7:23am
Msg #330186

Look them up in Signing Central n/m

Reply by Grammyzoom on 4/3/10 9:42am
Msg #330196

Re: Look them up in Signing Central

Read my post again. I always look up companies in SC, this one was not listed.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/3/10 10:53am
Msg #330203

LSI is listed in Signing Central...

They have at least 50 comments posted from notaries. If you cannot see LSI in Signing Central, then the only thing I can think of is they are not coded for your state, even though they are a nationwide TC.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 4/3/10 12:22pm
Msg #330208

Re: Look them up in Signing Central

I believe all the LSI's are related - the one in SC is in PA but their headquarters is in CA (my signup package, though forwarded from PA, had to be returned to the CA office - their "headquarters" as I as told)

If the PA one isn't showing up for you it could be a coding issue - respond here and, if you want, I'll link to the PA listing....

Reply by Grammyzoom on 4/3/10 1:14pm
Msg #330213

Once again!

There is an LSI Title Agency at McClellan AFB and an LSI Lender Services in PA. I was looking for LSI Title in Santa Ana, CA. They may be connected and part of the same company but LSI Title was no listed on SC.

Reply by Grammyzoom on 4/3/10 1:14pm
Msg #330214

Once again!

There is an LSI Title Agency at McClellan AFB and an LSI Lender Services in PA. I was looking for LSI Title in Santa Ana, CA. They may be connected and part of the same company but LSI Title was not listed on SC.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/3/10 2:58pm
Msg #330221

Re: Once again!

If you click on the LSI in Signing Central (this message thread has been linked to it), you can access their website from the SC listing. Once on their website, you can click on the "Contact Us" page and you will find that both the Santa Ana address and the PA address are listed as being locations of the same company.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/3/10 3:40pm
Msg #330223

And the McClellan address is listed there too.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 4/3/10 5:23pm
Msg #330237

Got really ticked at them last month. Agreed to a signing on a Sat. Fri night looking for docs, nothing. Sat am came and still no docs. Kept trying to call, no one available. Called borrower and they knew nothing. Signing didn't happen. Called them Monday am to have them tell me it was cancelled. I was very stern in my voice and told them not to call me anymore. I didn't take my mom to a funeral because I had already committed to a signing. I told them that you expect me to keep my end of the bargain and I expect you to do the same. I would have never let them hanging like they did me. Had I did to them what they did to me I would expect to get blackballed. I'm done with them.

Reply by Calnotary on 4/3/10 11:51pm
Msg #330277

They are not what they used to be. Now you verification fee arrives a few days later. I used to get it just after you faxed the CR.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.