Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
NCC - Nationwide Closing Connection - Anyone Owed $$ ?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by KLBMLC - Jim Brown on 4/7/10 9:10am
Msg #330601

They owe me for 2 jobs I did in January 2010 - Sandy e-mailed me that they are having trouble meeting their financial obligations. Beware & be forewarned.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 4/7/10 11:36am
Msg #330657

Thanks Jim and good luck

Reply by ohnotary on 4/8/10 9:47am
Msg #330734

Re: NCC - Nationwide Closing Connection - I WAS PAID

I Finally got paid... I called them at a numebr that is not on the confirmations. I located it on the return fedex label. CALL 513-322-1440.

I spoke to Aaron Denton, he said he would get back to me. after waiting 2 days i called him again and was stuck in his voice mail.
I told him that if he did not call me by weeks end i would refer the account over to my attorney for collection.

He called me that day and did a direct deposit into my account. If you do not bank with PNC it might take up to a week. make sure you ask for confirmation that they made the deposit.

I hope this helps you

Reply by TLHNH on 4/27/10 4:04am
Msg #333677

Jim,

Signing services with a bad reputation for not paying or fee reductions written all over the closing instructions ( So they can lie and invent mistakes to reduce your fee ) need to be handled differently. Simply let them know that you will be happy to do their closing but because of the reputation they have for not paying their notaries you will only do the job if your name is listed on the HUD to insure payment. Example.... Notary fee payable to notary XXXXXXX.

Good luck!!!! Hamm

Reply by Barbara Gelman on 4/29/10 11:46am
Msg #334144

I am still owed for January - did anyone get paid yet? I can't get a response from them

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.