Notary Rotary
NotRot - Thanks Again
Notary Discussion History

NotRot - Thanks Again
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by kcg on 4/24/10 8:03am
Msg #333216

NotRot - Thanks Again

I know there was a thread on ordering business cards from another website and I did look at that...however, I also looked at the card offerings here on NotRot and decided to place an order for cards along with a few other supplies.
As usual NotRot was tops with pricing, quality and fast shipping. The cards arrived yesterday and I am SO happy with them. I don't know how they can produce such a quality product for such a low price but kudos to you, NotaryRotary.
I know some folks are talking of dropping their premium membership here - I hope you rethink that. If we enjoy the information we receive along with the quality products at great prices proffered, then we must support this invaluable website.

Reply by Frances Kany on 4/24/10 9:47am
Msg #333235

I totally agree. I do general notary work also and I actually had a comment from one of my customers "great card" supplies are always top notch. I think my membership is most definitely worth the money.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.