Notary Rotary
Notary Pro Kudos!
Notary Discussion History

Notary Pro Kudos!
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by MikeNot on 4/23/10 4:47pm
Msg #333122

Notary Pro Kudos!

We I got a call from Notary Pro for the first time and quickly checked Notary Rotary for any details and there were several neg postings so I refused the signing. Shortly after, I received a call from Sue and explained that they did have problems before but have worked to pay all notaries on time and promised that if I took the assignment she would send my check as soon as she received the signed docs back from me. Well low & behold, Sue called me the next day and told me she would be sending my check out that day so she held her end of the bargain so I feel I should share this all of you. I completed the closing on 4/16 and received my check today 4/23...

Reply by Carol Graff on 4/23/10 9:46pm
Msg #333175

had the same experience--paid w/in 7 days!

Reply by JulieD/KS on 4/23/10 10:44pm
Msg #333185

I wonder if they've paid the notaries who have been waiting a long time to be paid?

Reply by cadmonkey/CA on 4/23/10 11:22pm
Msg #333189

did two signings for them a few months ago and took 45-50 days to pay, I'm glad they have turned things around!

Reply by Janice Bennett on 6/24/12 9:20am
Msg #424496

I did a signing on April 9th and it is now June 24th and have not been paid. I've called and spoke to 2 people. Edgar said he was putting a check in the mail two weeks ago. Sue doesn't answer her phone and the voice message is mail box is full. Doesn't she ever clear it out? I will not do anymore signings for this company. They are on my deadbeat list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.