Played w/ Apple/Mac Ipad today! OMG!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Laura_V on 4/5/10 10:38pm
Msg #330477

SOOOOOO super cool!

$500 gets you everything you want except the optional monthly subscription to wireless email/cell phone.

iPad is a tad bigger than a piece of copy paper. I complained to tech guy that my gentile Scottish hands are too big to type w/in 7.5".

PC correct guy sez zip. He just flips the iPad to be landscape. OMG - I know have a flippin keyboard large efuff ot type IRL.

Just got new beloved iMac. We are still in honeymoon.

Will ADD iPad this fall/winter. iMac will continue to carry burden of info re privacy stuff re notary clients.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/6/10 8:02am
Msg #330483

And did you see that idiot teen that bought an IPad and deliberately had it smashed with a baseball bat outside the store? Guess he had around $500 to burn.

Reply by DonR_NYC on 4/6/10 11:23am
Msg #330504

I'd wait a little before getting an IPad. According to the news there will be another version coming out later this year with more bells and whistles.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.