Notary Rotary
Premier Signing Services out of OH
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by KimWmsVA on 4/14/10 10:13am
Msg #331666

I have tried repeatedly to be paid for an invoice from January. I have left several messages with both George and Kenny in the office for Matt, who has continued to ignore my calls. I have left several emails, to which I get no response.

Matt explained to me in February that they had issues with checks that they had printed with wrong information on them and they only had a few checks left until the new batch came in, but he assured me then that I would have my check cut that afternoon!

I have found out later that they have another Williams Notary Service out of TX that they use regularly so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked if my payment was mistakenly sent to this other service. I still received no response from Matt or George regarding this.

To any notary that takes a signing from them, just beware.

Reply by Grammyzoom on 4/14/10 10:25am
Msg #331669

I have been working with them for years and never had a problem. Send an email directly to Matt and I am sure he will take care of you. If not, send me a PM and I will get a hold of him.

They have always been really good to me.

Reply by Luana Lonergan on 4/14/10 3:46pm
Msg #331715

I always keep the loan officers # and the TC's #. Calling them and letting them know that I will contact the borrower works for me. I have even called the borrower. Get checks very fast then.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 4/14/10 3:52pm
Msg #331717

"Calling them and letting them know that I will contact the borrower works for me. I have even called the borrower. Get checks very fast then.

This is a no-no. The borrowers have already paid for your services and do not owe you anything.

Reply by Carol Graff on 4/14/10 6:39pm
Msg #331763

I did a signing for them on 2/26 & got my check today (4/14).

Reply by Jack/AL on 4/14/10 10:01pm
Msg #331799

Premier Signing Services out of OH, or in OH? Sorry, couldn't resist. I received a check today for a signing done in early March. It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks, I think, but don't pay much attention to it because I don't worry about them paying me. They're great to work with and always friendly. It just doesn't seem like they'd not be up front with you and resolve the issue. Perhaps it would help to print your post, or type the comments on a sheet of paper, and fax it in, asking for a call-back. It's difficult to believe they'd do anything underhanded, or would be reluctant to get back to you and resolve the issue right away.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 4/14/10 10:06pm
Msg #331800

I agree with Jack..Have worked with them for a long time..Never had an issue!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.