Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Signature Notary Services ( Bad Checks) !!!!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Let/IL on 4/2/10 4:15pm
Msg #330147

Do not accept closings from this company! They are formerly Consumer Title who has written notaries bad checks for payment of their services , owe for closings performed and is refusing to return calls and emails for payment.

Erin Driscoll thinks she can just start up a new company and continue her business with out making proper restitution for services already rendered. She is about to find her local DA knocking at her door for writing bad checks!

Reply by Deborah Lewellen on 4/3/10 4:01am
Msg #330184

I posted the business in Signing Central, also long post with more info on this a few days ago, Msg #329841
I'm sure when more people realize what's going on there will be more posts. I called her home # and it's disconnected, also called 'Beth' yesterday who is covering up for her and making all kinds of lame excuses for her like she can't contact her, doesn't know where she is, she works in another office, I mean, Erin Doskocil must be some fantastic woman to have someone lie for you in such depth. Beth continued to inform me that again it all goes back to Consumer Title owing me my money. Also the Fax line isn't working for their office.

Reply by ADD/NYCT on 4/13/10 11:46am
Msg #331493

Just dodged this one. Called and offered 105 for a job at 6:00 tonight - since they never ever called me before I thought hmmmmm....either their regular is out of town, they're calling around for a low priced sucker or they are burning through notaries that they aren't paying and I'm a new mark. I guess I was right on the third guess. Naughty naughty SNS.......

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.