Notary Rotary
TruClose Financial
Notary Discussion History

TruClose Financial
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by John/CT on 4/24/10 2:13pm
Msg #333299

TruClose Financial

Readers of these boards know that I'm not one to pump up the reputation of the services that engage us ... but, here is the exception. After a series of communcations missteps (too much detail to go into here), CEO Jason Sheppard voluntarily came forward with a bank check in an amount DOUBLE my fee, and had it delivered by FDX Priority O'nite ... Saturday delivery, at that! They certainly deserve their A rating with BBB , in my estimation, with no complaints in at least the last 36 months . Good people to work for, and I would gladly do so again. I gave them five stars in SC. Smile

Reply by CommLoanPA on 4/25/10 4:03pm
Msg #333421

My very first call to close a loan came in October 2008 and it was from Truclose. When I showed up for the closing, it had been re-scheduled but I hadn't been notified. I wasn't available for the re-schedule. When I contacted Truclose via email, Jason called me and agreed to pay a very reasonable trip and print fee. They've called me once since then but I was already scheduled. I've been grateful ever since that my first assignment came from such a class company.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.