Notary Rotary
ValueAmerica
Notary Discussion History

ValueAmerica
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Robert W. Patterson on 4/27/10 5:22pm
Msg #333840

ValueAmerica

ANybody every actually sign up with these folks? Sounds pretty bogus to me!

Copy of email from ValueAmerica follows:

Signing Agent,

I am emailing you to see if you would be interested in signing up with ValuAmerica to complete notary closings for refinances. We are working to give our refinance closing work directly to the Signing Agents instead of going through Signing Services. If you are interested, please go to our web site https://orders.valuamerica.com. Once on the web site, go to “If you are a settlement services provider/appraiser, please click here to be added to our national vendor network” (located on the left under the User and Password section). There will be a $4.50 charge for every order that ValuAmerica sends to you. In order to receive work from ValuAmerica, you will need to enter a credit card or gift card to cover this charge. Please feel free to take this into consideration when entering your fee. Many of our agents are using gift cards. This is acceptable, as long as there are sufficient funds on the card to take out the $4.50 charge for each order.

Please try not to respond to this email unless necessary. Only respond once you have completed the set up so your profile can be approved.

Sincerely,

Brian M. Estus

Signing Manager

www.valuamerica.com

ValuAmerica

113 Technology Dr.

Pittsburgh, PA 15275

Reply by BossLadyMD on 4/27/10 5:26pm
Msg #333844

Msg # 333782 - Duplicate n/m

Reply by A S Johnson on 4/27/10 5:37pm
Msg #333851

What's next? A e-mail blast to see how much of a fee you, the SA, will pay to ued thier "platform" . And by the way how soon will the company paying you catch on the the added amount and say "No Way, you can't add that fee".

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 4/27/10 6:42pm
Msg #333882

A person I worked with at LandAmerica (very long time ago) called me to sign up. They started to call me with work. I took one job to see how well the closing went. I'm sent an email almost every day to remind me of the closing. It's a pain in the butt.

Reply by MW/VA on 4/27/10 9:02pm
Msg #333912

2 TC's that I work regularly for had started with their

platform, so I had signed up. The TC said they would cover the fee--just increase the signing fee. I'm guessing it didn't work out all that well, because the orders from them aren't coming through that platform.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.