Notary Rotary
Websites - Make sure yours is up if you use Office Live
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by jojo_MN on 4/1/10 6:12pm
Msg #330026

Somehow didn't get my notice that my domain was expiring. I was going to update my information on the site and it was deleted. Somehow it was sold to Melbourne, Australia. At least one other notary in Wisconsin had the same thing happen to him.

I renewed the domain thru Melbourne, but still have not been able to reconnect it thru Office Live. I've been working with Office Live for a week, but can't get it to work yet.

I was able to retreive it on a fourth level domain, which is currently listed on this site, but you can't get to it by browsing. It took a couple years for me to be coming up on the first page in a search. Now get to start over. :-(

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 4/1/10 8:50pm
Msg #330041

Thanks for the heads up! n/m

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/2/10 5:36am
Msg #330072

Oh wow, that really bites! They have been sending these notices since last August or so, but if you don't check your Office Live email, then you may not have received it. Mine is due this month.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.