Notary Rotary
consumer title
Notary Discussion History

consumer title
Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Erin signature notary services on 4/9/10 7:46am
Msg #330907

consumer title

i dont think i made my self clear. Dan McNarara is the owner of consumer title and yes he was also the owner of platnum.
I Erin Doskocil and the owner of signature notary services, i was at consumer title but did leave to go on my own.
There where some notaties that wernt paid in the mix of thing's, as long as it is a first ohio banc / dss i will be glad to get you paid as soon as i can.
consumer title is still in business and as far as i knowstill doing business.
i may have been a little confusing in my last e mail.
hope this helps
thank you,
Erin Doskocil

Reply by Cari on 4/9/10 8:13am
Msg #330910

your posts are truly painful to read....

PLEASE double check for spelling errors BEFORE you post...it will help your reputation some.......TIA Wink

Reply by SShoreDude on 4/9/10 8:48am
Msg #330923

Lets see

I did PM Erin on these, and to her credit, she did respond that day, saying she would take care of things. I will post whether I get paid, or if I get stiffed....I Have done work for them in the past and they always paid, so I have a good feeling......hope i'm not being naive!

Brian

Reply by hp/MD on 4/9/10 10:02am
Msg #330944

Erin, you are bouncing me to Dan and Dan bouncing me to you. You or Colleen called me on 3-9-10 saying this is Consumer Title and you had a signing for me and it will pay $105. I said Dan always pays $110. You said that is how much we pay. I accepted . I called Dan about the fee reduction and wanted to know what's going on. Dan said Erin opened a new company and you are not with Consumer Title anymore. Yet you called me representing Consumer Title not Signature Notary . Dan or you owe me money.

Reply by MA_SA on 4/9/10 10:09am
Msg #330946

I do think this little feud betwen the both of them and putting all of us in the middle is suspect and a lot unprofessional. Paying people for work they did would help that situation, but . . .

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/9/10 10:25am
Msg #330949

Spot on - I wouldn't work for either one at this point... n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 4/9/10 3:05pm
Msg #331020

Re: Spot on - I wouldn't work for either one at this point...

Yes, there seems to be some kind of petty feud going on & I don't think this forum is the place for it. It shows a total lack of business ethics & professionalism.

Reply by Mdene_AZ on 4/9/10 11:38am
Msg #330970

It seems you were a whole lot confusing in this post.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.