Notary Rotary
consumer title / signature signings
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2010 Index

Posted by Erin signature notary services on 4/7/10 9:43am
Msg #330608

My name is Erin Doskocil I did work for consumer title and was not a owner but a signer on the account. I have left and opened my own signature signings. The owner is Dan Mcnamara and you can verify this from the state. I do closings for first ohio and dss. These are my customer's if you did a closing for either of therse companies and did not get paid by consumer I am will to pay you to keep your business. Depending on the amount owed it may be split but as long as I can use you for your services I will get you one way or another paid. I am a lagit busines owner and hope you continue to work with me. Please let me know.

Reply by jba/fl on 4/7/10 9:58am
Msg #330612

"opened my own signature signings. The owner is Dan Mcnamara"

This seems a bit of a contradiction...opened your own but someone else is owner?

"I am a lagit busines owner"

Erin - I think you need to present a better image here, especially if you are introducing yourself. You know that saying about first impressions? It applies, and your first image is not the best and I sincerely hope this is not your best.

Reply by MW/VA on 4/7/10 10:21am
Msg #330629

Advertising????? n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 4/7/10 10:57am
Msg #330641

Damage Control... n/m

Reply by BossLadyMD on 4/7/10 11:14am
Msg #330648

not sure what it is

the post starts out as damage control and then moves on to 'ineffective' advertisement (shrugs)

Reply by John/CT on 4/7/10 2:35pm
Msg #330682

And ... no link to her profile. Hiding something???? n/m

Reply by LMS on 4/7/10 1:07pm
Msg #330670

I did a signing on 3/15/10 and rec'd payment on 4/5/10.
Be happy to work for this company, again!!

Reply by Cari on 4/7/10 1:21pm
Msg #330675

which one consumer title or her signature service?? n/m

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/7/10 1:24pm
Msg #330678

Oy vey, here we go again!!!

Daniel McNamara was famous on this board a few years ago when he was running Platinum Closing Services in Ohio - famous for not paying, that is. So now he's running another SS and *surprise* there are payment issues. Oy vey, this guy is something else!!!

Erin, I can't figure out if you are saying that Consumer Title is owned by Dan McNamara or if Signature Signings is owned by Dan McNamara? Your post was not worded clearly.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 4/7/10 1:43pm
Msg #330679

According to the OH SOS

she owns Signature Notary Services LLC http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/rwservlet?imgc&Din=200927102072

Consumer Title status is "canceled" for non-filing of franchise tax reports
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/rwservlet?imgc&Din=200700544052

Thanks for this heads-up Linda..forgot all about these discussions from '08!!

Reply by LMS on 4/7/10 3:29pm
Msg #330688

Signature Signings...

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 4/7/10 7:52pm
Msg #330701

signature signings

Erin, You asked us to contact you but did not give us any contact information! If you could provide this it would be helpful!

Reply by Deborah Lewellen on 4/8/10 8:50am
Msg #330723

Damage Control and Evasion

Erin, this seems to be the only way you can find out the truth of what people are saying about you and your business dealings, I've called you numerous times, spoke with 'Beth'
who dodges/evades (says you work in another office, doesn't know if she can reach you, and outright lies for you--must be some really deep loyalty there)
I've also sent numerous emails, all with not one response.
The check dated March 18th you sent me signed by you with your home address on it, bounced, you are aware of that, I was told by Alexis who works for you, that a new check would be issued, so sorry, we'll get that right out, 2weeks later still nothing, so I call, at that point told by both Alexis/Beth & Dan, that not responsible, company split, were not going to pay it, others responsible, you'll have to call Erin, blah, blah, blah...
I'm a reasonable and common sense person, yet when I'm lied to repeatedly and then told I'm not going to get paid, all bets are off.
A "Lagit" Business owner takes care of their business, the business owner has the guts and wherewithal to stand up and say, I screwed up, I'm going to fix this, I apologize, and I'm going to make this right. A "Lagit" Business owner DOES NOT Dodge and Evade those they have accounts payable with.
A "Lagit" business owner will go the extra mile & won't go to sleep at night till they've made peace with their accounts.
Every Single one of us on this board is a Legitimate Business owner/Self-Employed/Sub-Contractor, whatever way you want to put it.
If this is how you've handled your brothers and sisters in this business, then good luck with the success of your business, because luck has nothing to do with business success.
You've got a Lot to learn sister.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 4/8/10 12:06pm
Msg #330766

Re: Consumer Title info

The latest info that I have for Consumer Title. The last time I worked with them was Jan 7 paid by 1/29/10. Did not bounce. I have not heard from then since and I used to do a lot with them. Hope this info helps!

6100 Rockside Woods Blvd. Independence Ohio 44131 Suite 320

P- 216-643-2000
F- 216-916-7781
Emergency # 216-644-6500
email- [e-mail address]
[e-mail address]

This is information from their confirmation email

Reply by Reverse Mortgage of America - Jessica on 4/8/10 1:55pm
Msg #330784

funny story really...

erin is listed as an employee of dss. another funny story is dss previous notary company, CTS (weird how the initials are similar to Consumer Title Service), was just recently replaced with SNS...(another weird similarity)...they were also previously using todaro...

Reply by Notarylady on 9/1/10 1:41pm
Msg #351203

My name is PEggy L Mazziotti dba Have Stamp Will Travel. I completed a signing on 3-5-10 for Jimmie Vega. I"m owed $110,00. PLease contact me at 541-862-2350

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.