Anyone else slow?
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by FeliseSoCal on 1/4/12 4:00pm
Msg #408204

Anyone else slow?

It's always like this in January...

Reply by Linda Juenger on 1/4/12 4:07pm
Msg #408207

My phone started ringing today and it hasn't stopped. Th and Fri are pretty full and next week is booking up. Yea

Reply by Eva75Eva on 1/4/12 4:31pm
Msg #408209

Yeah, this January is already looking worse than 2011 for me.

I was booked for the entire first week last year but now I have only one closing scheduled for Thursday (30 miles from my town) and another one cancelled on me.

The only call I got today was from Nation's Direct (no thank you!). Need I say more?

Reply by Jack/AL on 1/4/12 4:41pm
Msg #408210

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 1/4/12 4:41pm
Msg #408211

Many of my elementary school teachers thought I was. By the time I reached high school, none of the teachers gave a damn; they promoted me just so I wouldn't be back in their class the next year. Why do you ask?

Reply by Ali/IL on 1/4/12 9:33pm
Msg #408225

Hugh , even before I read this I knew how you were going to answer.

Lol.

Reply by ME/NJ on 1/4/12 5:01pm
Msg #408215

January has always been a slow month, I'm not slow or busy just a steady stream for this week. I had 4 yesterday, Three GN jobs in next two days and two more signings for later this week. Just turned down a call for tonight 40 miles away and no docs yet said they should look for someone closer to the signing.

Next week should tell the tale of the month- mid week is always slower.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/4/12 7:16pm
Msg #408221

I don't know that we should be complaining. There are

businesses closing up all over the place. Retail & restaurants are particularly hard hit. I'm very grateful to still have enough business to stay afloat during these tough & uncertain times. The newest HARP standards should make it possible for more people to qualify to refi. We should actually see a big increase in biz if that happens. Smile & count your blessings. :-)

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 1/4/12 8:18pm
Msg #408223

Re: I don't know that we should be complaining. There are

I am busy this week and its a nice start to the New Year..I only had 1 today but have 6 more for the next couple of days and booking into next week..usually Jan is slower and more so at the beginning of the month as with most months!

Reply by NJDiva on 1/4/12 10:06pm
Msg #408226

As of yesterday, Tues, I had 3 booked for this week...

I now have 10 and one booked for next week.

Reply by Buddy Young on 1/4/12 11:14pm
Msg #408227

Re: As of yesterday, Tues, I had 3 booked for this week...

Did my first one today and have 1 booked for tomorrow. I've had 1 cancelation.
I'm just parttime.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/5/12 9:17am
Msg #408236

It was off to a very slow start with none on Monday, but I ended up with ten for the week. Getting two for Saturday was a big help. I am in a very populated area of Twin Cities and typically only drive 6-15 minutes for a closing. I did take two closings 30 and 45 minutes away this week just to pick up some of the slack. Title company is giving me a little extra for the 45 minute drive though. Hang in there everybody.......I am hearing that title companies are expecting a good first quarter due to expanded HARP guidelines. Trying to get signed up with more title companies.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.