Notary Rotary
Back early from a long weekend away
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 1/22/12 8:14pm
Msg #409625

I go to start my car and dead as a door nail, so now I need to run around at the crack of dawn and replace it while taking my wife to work (1 hour + drive one way) take my daughter to school and bring Kim's car in for service by 11am.

Plus a signing at 7pm.. Should be a fun day tomorrow.

Reply by OR on 1/22/12 10:00pm
Msg #409629

I hate when that happens. Good luck tomorrow.

Reply by NJDiva on 1/23/12 8:12am
Msg #409646

Welcome home! Life in the NYC Metro Area!

Reply by NJDiva on 1/23/12 9:52pm
Msg #409709

Mike, I think you jinxed me...tee hee

Went out this morning to a bad battery. Though mine wasn't as debilitating as yours, it sure came as a surprise. Went out to start my car and it wouldn't start.

Thank goodness my first closing wasn't until 3pm, but had to miss my 10am massage...Frown I know, I know, high class problem. Not complaining, just sayin...

Reply by ME/NJ on 1/23/12 9:31am
Msg #409649

Battery in my car, wife and child off to work and school, phone going nuts the first hour of the morning but all is well and even make a few dollars today. Had to re-schedule Kim's car since I took a 1pm. Could of had a 10am, notary backed out of a good paying company to bad my car was getting fixed at the time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.