David Bacca - Mobile Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Dipti Babla on 1/1/12 9:11pm
Msg #407999

To all Notaries - BEWARE!

I did a Loan signing for David Bacca from Mobile Signing on Nov 22, 2011 and according to him the payment was to be processed in 4 weeks. Today is Jan 1, 2012 and no payment for the signing I did. No replies to my emails and phone calls. When finally I reached him on the phone and asked about the payment on the phone, he was rude and hung up saying my payment must be on its way.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/1/12 9:36pm
Msg #408000

Let me see if I have this straight

You did a signing on Nov. 22. Today is 40 days later. You obviously called <before> today to complain about not being paid, and did so in a most confrontational manner; this despite the fact that this is the end of the year AND the holiday season, when things typically move much slower. And to top it all off, you then post a warning about the signing service on a public forum that is headed "To all Notaries - BEWARE!"

If I were David Bacca of Mobile Signing, I would post a response along the lines of:

"To all Signing Services, Title Companies, Lenders, borrowers, and anybody who happens to be out and about in the neighborhood of Dipti Babla -- BEWARE!

"This person is so flaky that General Mills could market her as a breakfast cereal."

Geez.

Reply by Buddy Young on 1/1/12 10:46pm
Msg #408006

Even if he released the check exactly at 4 weeks, because of the holidays, you probably wouldn't have it by Jan 1st.

Think about it!! He probably cut checks the 2nd. of Jan. and if that is the case you will probably get it some time before this weekend.

I have a problem waiting and waiting for my money too but you have to consider all the variables. If you don't have it by this weekend, then I would be concerned.

You jumped the gun here and probably called him on Dec. 22nd. demanding your money.

If that doesn't work for you, only work for companies that pay in 2 weeks or less.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 1/1/12 10:52pm
Msg #408007

I have never had a problem with David in the past. He always paid me in a timely manner.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/2/12 10:31pm
Msg #408073

YIKES!!! No wonder he hung up on you. . n/m

Reply by sealed/CA on 1/5/12 12:08am
Msg #408229

I personally have never had a problem receiving payment from David. Payment has always been received within 4 - 6 weeks.
You may have jumped the gun on this one. Dave is one of the good guys.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.