Notary Rotary
EQUIFAX
Notary Discussion History

EQUIFAX
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by marilyn/PA on 1/31/12 8:47am
Msg #410339

EQUIFAX

Another warning regarding "EQUIFAX" Coraopolis PA....Stay Away!! They do not pay!!
Months behind......always an excuse.....issues with their system. I believe they are part of Equifax (the credit bureau in Atlanta GA.) Amazing!!!!! BEWARE!!!

Reply by meganPA on 1/31/12 12:55pm
Msg #410367

I'm having the same problem with payment on a closing from December as well. They keep saying their "accounting system is being updated." I will not acccept any more work from them until this gets straightened out.

Reply by cremevette on 2/1/12 1:54pm
Msg #410524

RUN is right! Owed from a job on 10/18, called 1/1 and was told the job was being given a new order number, and still no payment. Their "credit" is no good with me either, so I'm reporting to our notary credit bureau!

Reply by droman_IL on 2/2/12 1:46am
Msg #410600

Perhaps we can make a trade for services- we do the closing and instead of paying us (which they won't do anyway) they increase our credit score by 100 points!

Reply by jba/fl on 2/2/12 7:02am
Msg #410604

Great idea! Would work for lots of us. n/m

Reply by cremevette on 2/4/12 2:49pm
Msg #410883

Turning down Equifax jobs, but got an email address for pmt

I had a voicemail from Equifax Thursday asking if I could cover a closing. I laughed and deleted. On Friday I answered, and told the scheduler I was owed from October and was declining their jobs until they paid. He mentioned the email address below and asked if I'd contacted them that way. I said no, and asked it be emailed to me. I'm passing it on to you all, in the hopes we can get some action on their part. Fire away!

[e-mail address]

Reply by meganPA on 2/13/12 3:22pm
Msg #411640

Finally got my check n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.