Notary Rotary
FieldChoice G/B/U
Notary Discussion History

FieldChoice G/B/U
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by LndWelch/CA on 1/26/12 3:35pm
Msg #409945

FieldChoice G/B/U

Just got a call from them for a last minute signing. I had accepted, but then she just called back to say the borrower cancelled. Did I dodge a bullet on this. They're based in Santa Ana - and not listed in Signing Central.

BYW - I have been super busy the last couple weeks! I love that business has picked up.

Reply by aries/CA on 1/26/12 3:53pm
Msg #409946

They are easy to work with. I get a lot of business from them. They always pay on time, and no hand holding at all.

Reply by LndWelch/CA on 1/26/12 4:00pm
Msg #409950

Thanks for the info. They did accept my fee. Do me, and others, a favor and mention them in signing central :-)

Reply by jba/fl on 1/26/12 6:11pm
Msg #409968

Since you are the one working with them, why don't you list them and link? Why do you think that chore belongs to another? Just curious.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/26/12 6:21pm
Msg #409969

Ignore that comment - I misunderstood. Sorry for confusion. n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/26/12 3:55pm
Msg #409949

Linked this to the SC listing but address is

Newport Beach - is this the same one? Let me know if not and I'll "unlink"..

The one listed pays $75 for edoc loans..according to reviews.

Reply by LndWelch/CA on 1/26/12 4:04pm
Msg #409951

Re: Linked this to the SC listing but address is

The phone number was Santa Ana. They did try to lowball me, but I stuck to my fee. They ended up calling me back and accepting it.
I've been getting a lot of "Please help us out here" and " please do us this favor - We 'll be eating it if we go with your fee" from one of my regular clients....it's getting old...

Reply by Lin Sheldon on 7/29/13 1:22pm
Msg #478375

Re: FieldChoice

They ask for fax back and ME to wait to FedEx until they have reviewed my docs! and they rated me a 1, Ive never ever had a complaint in 35 yrs in real estate! Sad

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.