Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
My new Garmin nuvi 5-inch all the whistles and bells GPS...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 1/5/12 6:08pm
Msg #408307

...just shipped by Amazon, and they're using something called Ensenda that I haven't ever encountered before. I gather it is some sort of overarching software program that is adopted by local delivery companies who otherwise remain independent.

Has anybody eles run across this company, and how does it work? Do you know if an individual can ship through them? The name sounds like either a laxative or an aphrodisiac or, heaven forbid, a combination of the two.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 1/6/12 4:46pm
Msg #408402

Never heard of them until you mentioned it, but then I checked the comments on Amazon's customer service blog. It's not pretty, most people seem to hate the service. Late deliveries, packages reported as delivered when they weren't, deliveries at odd hours (like 8PM on a Sunday night), etc. Some people mentioned that Ensenda doesn't even have vans - packages are delivered by someone driving a car, which probably means they've got a bunch of freelancers working for them (not that it's necessarily a bad thing).

I hope you don't have any of those problems - Amazon will always make it right, but who needs the inconvenience?

Reply by HisHughness on 1/6/12 8:07pm
Msg #408407

I had already resolved to submit a complaint to Amazon. They delivered the package to the office of my complex, without ever even attempting to deliver it to my unit.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 1/7/12 2:44pm
Msg #408440

Well, at least you got it... I hope they don't start using them in this area - I buy a LOT of stuff on Amazon, and a delivery service like that would make me reconsider renewing my Amazon Prime membership.

Enjoy your new toy...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.