Notary Rotary
Notary Stamp
Notary Discussion History

Notary Stamp
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Julie Aragon on 1/28/12 12:17pm
Msg #410165

Notary Stamp

If my notary stamp does not go through & I leave it & do another one right next to it I'm good right?

Reply by Buddy Young on 1/28/12 12:41pm
Msg #410168

Re: yes n/m

Reply by Linda Juenger on 1/28/12 1:48pm
Msg #410171

Re: yes

I put an X over the bad stamp and initial it. I have also just switched out that page with the borrowers copy and started over. Makes for a cleaner pkg going back. I like that.

Reply by Julie Aragon on 1/28/12 2:54pm
Msg #410176

I didnt put an X over it I just left it & did another stamp next to it & sent it back like that.
Escrow put an X over it sent it back to me & asked me to initial it.
Thanks

Reply by dww on 1/28/12 5:31pm
Msg #410190

I too have had my notary stamp come out as clean as I'd like to see it. I cross it out, initial it, and re-stamp. If there isn't enough room to do so, I will complete a lose certificate to attach to the document. Sometimes I'll grab the borrower's copy to use unless the particular escrow company is snippy about page size. When I first print out the original copy of loan package I MUST make sure each page is the correct size in pdf file. For borrower's copy I always print on legal size to leave with them at the end of the signing.
Do all of you print only in one size paper?
Thanks for the information!

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 1/28/12 7:24pm
Msg #410210

I print the bo package in letter size. Signing copy is legal..I am looking into finally purchasing a dual tray printer!

Reply by bob/IA on 1/29/12 12:43am
Msg #410222

With legal paper at least twice as expensive as letter size I am curious why you print borrowers copy on all legal?
I always print both copies the same in case I need to swap out. If I was going to print all one size I would do it on letter because of cost.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.