Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
On Call on Site Closings in Orlando, Fl.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Joseph Shaw on 1/3/12 10:13am
Msg #408094

I'm considering starting work for this company as a Signing Agent, but I don't know much about them I have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow with a guy there. if anyone knows of or has had experience with this company please let me know

Reply by jba/fl on 1/3/12 10:23am
Msg #408095

They are in Signing Central as On - I am asking for

correction to this omission as you may not have found them.

Since 2009 there have been nothing but problems with that company. For you sake, stay away. Please read the comments there before you proceed further. It is not encouraging....another slick, smooth talker it appears but not a payer.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/3/12 10:23am
Msg #408096

Signing Central is a blue tab above n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 1/3/12 10:26am
Msg #408097

I have also Linked them. In your original post, click on Link button beneath your post and it will show you all the conversations about this company.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/3/12 11:53am
Msg #408110

I hope he's gotten his act together

I won't work for Tullis again - low payments and very very slow payments...last time I talked to him he told me Rachel was no longer with the company, as if it the nonpayment was all her fault.

Generally paid 60 days+...

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 1/3/12 1:19pm
Msg #408125

Re: I hope he's gotten his act together

After 70 days of getting the runaround from Tullis and Rachael, I called and told them I would be stopping by to pick up my check since I would be in Orlando for the day.
He said he had just mailed it that morning. I got it 2 days later. I don't work for people you have to hound to get paid.
I actually gave them 2 chances because they were somewhat local.

I suggest you cancel your meeting.

Reply by Hart - Marilyn on 1/3/12 3:23pm
Msg #408140

Joe,
STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!!
I DID A CLOSING FOR THIS SCUM BAG MONTHS AGO
AND WAS TOLD BY HIM THAT HE WAS OUT OF BUSINESS AND
COULD NOT PAY ME. READ ABOUT TULLIS ON THIS WEBSITE..
STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/3/12 5:32pm
Msg #408147

My number one piece of advice for anyone either new

to the business or new to a company and inquiring....

BELIEVE THOSE WHO WENT BEFORE YOU!!!

I just went and looked at this company's comments in SC - nothing but 1 and 2 star ratings - mostly one star - going all the way back through January 2010...two full years of bad ratings for nonpayment...

If that's not enough information for you to make an informed decision and stay away, I don't know what is...which leads to my number two piece of advice:

DO NOT THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF US!! Maybe at first, but eventually the truth will out - you can't, and won't, change the spots on a leopard.

Work for these types of companies and you work at your own risk with no sympathy from the members here when you get bit...we tried to warn you.

JMO

Reply by NJDiva on 1/4/12 12:03pm
Msg #408186

AMEN LINDA!!!

These companies that are deadbeats and lowballers stay in business because people "give chances or gives the benefit of a doubt".

Please don't be desperate enough to use your time and resources only to relinquish your payment to them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.