Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Pac doc Sign aka Pacific Document Signing Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by nazanin on 1/26/12 8:30pm
Msg #409975

These people are rude and unprofessional! I have been signing for 15 years + and have never run into such a rude company . They called and requested I do a last minute signing for them at 6 pm and I agreed (they said they already had docs ready) hour and a half later still no docs so advise I will not sign and have to go to another appt. they have enough nerve to call and say you said you will do it and don't understand why you won't do it. This is mind you 2 hours later. I told them already late to another signing that is paying me much more and I don't like being late and not keeping my promises. She tried to persuade me to take signing and once I said absolutely not its too late she hangs up phone. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ACCEPT ASSIGNMENT FROM AN UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY SUCH AS THIS.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/27/12 12:09am
Msg #410001

Actually, they did you a favor. Read up on them on SC.

Reply by Deborah Breedlove on 1/27/12 2:11pm
Msg #410054

Luckily, you actually dodged a bullet there, nazanin. Next time, look them up on Signing Central before you agree to take the assignment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.