Notary Rotary
Premier Signing Services LLC
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by PublicTipic on 1/16/12 1:00pm
Msg #409159

Does anyone have a phone number that goes to a live person? It's been 45 days + and I have sent a few emails but no responses. They have sent me paperwork to fill out for the 2nd time. I'm not sure if they lose it or misplace it. I haven't posted any negative feedback but I sure wish someone at PSS would let me know what's going on as I was told, "Your check will go out immediately after funding."
Hmmmpphh. I'd like to say it was a miscommunication, but there is no communication...lol....

Reply by JimAZ on 1/16/12 1:40pm
Msg #409164

Check signing central to find out you have been stiffed. Two Premier Signing Services listed with multiple negative comments from fellow notaries. Most of us check these flakes out in advance and turn the job down. These dead-beats prey on naive notaries.

Reply by KARA/NJ on 1/16/12 3:55pm
Msg #409172

Contact your escrow officer that was on the loan. It was the only reason I was paid for I signing I did for them in October.

Reply by LynnNC on 1/16/12 4:09pm
Msg #409176

email Matt Snipes

[e-mail address]

Reply by Chuckd80/NJ on 1/16/12 9:10pm
Msg #409214

I was finally paid after I contacted the BBB.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 1/16/12 9:57pm
Msg #409221

This is their standard operating procedures..along with late docs..I will not work for them!

Reply by PublicTipic on 1/17/12 7:34pm
Msg #409289

Thanks for the suggestions as the one Premier Signing Co was rated better and I mistakenly chose the wrong one. I will never work for them again and will get my payment.

Reply by barbartk on 1/18/12 11:32am
Msg #409345

Good luck, I have tried since May. Went to BBB, Emailed many times, Called title company and nothing.
I am imagining they think we plan on writing them off and it is too frustrating to continue. So I guess I will have to.

Reply by PublicTipic on 2/16/12 6:48pm
Msg #412012

I've contacted the title company and they gave me a cell phone number to contact and they said they would also get in touch w/ Premier Signing as there are many notaries who haven't received payment.
Have you contacted the attorney general in your state or Premier's state? I think it's in OH. I have to look. Good luck to you too!

Reply by PublicTipic on 2/25/12 1:02pm
Msg #413036

Re: Finally got paid

Thanks to the title company (Search2Close). The agent was able to get a check cut from Premier. If Premier owes you money, contact the title company and let them know.

Reply by Novic on 4/14/12 3:26pm
Msg #417939

They didn't pay me for four signings since October 2011. I don't know what to do, but they reported me to IRS..............

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.