Notary Rotary
This is a first
Notary Discussion History

This is a first
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by pat/WA on 1/11/12 1:39pm
Msg #408748

This is a first

Loan package has 215 pages. 4 loan apps. Two for borrower and co borrower, and one for each borrower (no co borrower) . TILs for two different lenders. Plus multiple documents for two different lenders. Only one note for one lender.

I am confused!!

Reply by Bravo on 1/11/12 1:43pm
Msg #408750

Sounds like a call to the hiring party is advisable.

Reply by Roadie_MD on 1/11/12 2:38pm
Msg #408754

I would also give them a call. That many pages would require and extra fee in my opinion. Two borrowers on same loan that are not married to each other would have two separate applications. Can't think of an explanation for the other things you mentioned, unless some are broker docs and some are lender docs.

Reply by pat/WA on 1/11/12 2:54pm
Msg #408755

I did call and they did up my fee. There explanation, which I don't buy, is that the documents go to different departments.
The borrowers are married to each other. Why then applications for them as borrower and co borrower and applications for them as both borrowers?

Reply by MW/VA on 1/11/12 3:24pm
Msg #408756

I've seen separate 1003's a couple of times. Just a

waste of paper, IMO, but it's not my call to make. We execute the docs as we receive them.
Yes, you should have gotten a fee adjustment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.