Notary Rotary
Vendors listen up - Mail new postal service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 1/12/12 1:06pm
Msg #408838

What should take two days to get to me now takes a week, Vendors should examine payments made to clients and offer options and reduce mail and check cost.

1. Chase Quick Pay - no fee's at all - If you have chase clear is instead, other banks two days
2. Pay Pal - fee if you request money $3.00 -$5.00 two day turn around when deposited
3. Online Banking, I have BOA and no fee's for online checks (first time use takes a week to send payment after that, next day payment.)

So if you're waiting for payments from anyone, give them an extra week now. Next mail now takes 3 days.

Reply by ME/NJ on 1/12/12 1:08pm
Msg #408839

meant to say instant.. sorry n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 1/12/12 1:12pm
Msg #408840

Yes, my letter carrier told me that the brilliant USPS has

decided to do away with first class mail. They're thinking (if you can call it that-snicker) is that UPS & Fedex gets larger fees for next day delivery. General mail will now take 3-5 days. I can tell you that's been happening for a long time. IMO the USPS is no longer reliable. They probably needed to read the "Hot Dog Stand Story" provided by Bob-Chicago in msg. 399192. The employees of the USPS are really worried about their jobs. :-(

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.