Notary Rotary
WeGoLook.com
Notary Discussion History

WeGoLook.com
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by jojo_MN on 1/26/12 2:27pm
Msg #409938

WeGoLook.com

Has anyone worked for this company? There is nothing in the searches. They contacted me to verify that items exist and are in working order. I would need to go to a location and take 10-12 photographs and a couple videos to prove that an item (such as a car) is in working condition.

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/26/12 3:06pm
Msg #409943

After 5 phone calls, one of which was a plea from the guy who owned the truck that I was supposed to look at, I did it--PROVIDED he comes to me....which he did.

The looking, form-filling out, photos were not bad--maybe 10-15 minutes max. Then the fun began. The photo upload feature on the website was taking 7 freakin' minutes to get one picture done. I didn't need a video. I then spent time re-sizing the remaining 10 pics to smallest file, but that was unacceptable to them because they were too small. So re-sized again and attached to e-mailS. That worked--and they will accept that method with no fussing.

Then, because it was a 'fail' in one area, I have to do it again (get paid again) and will probably have to do it a 3rd time for another vehicle this man owns.... we're 'friends' now--you know how that goes-- and so, yeah, I have worked for them. It only pays $25...period...no extra for travel. So it's a take it or leave it situation. Other than these 3, I ain't going there again.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/26/12 4:19pm
Msg #409952

I have done some inspection work in the past, and found that I just do NOT enjoy it. And it doesn't pay well enough for me to overcome my distaste for it. It usually takes at least 30 days to get paid the piddly fee, but often times it's 45 days. I no longer accept these assignments. I have never done one for WeGoLook, though.

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/27/12 2:39pm
Msg #410057

Update: "Look' done 1/16, check in hand 1/27

Can't add to SC because this is not notary work. It's Field Service work and doesn't pay well.
Keep it very close.

Reply by Allen/Mo on 1/28/12 10:22am
Msg #410153

Re: Update: "Look' done 1/16, check in hand 1/27

I agree about low pay and no travel fee, but did one for them this week when I was going to a nearby location anyway. Spent about 10 minutes inspecting a vehicle. Paid via paypal in 3 days. Pleasant people to work with.

Reply by Kimberly Light on 10/20/12 2:43pm
Msg #439380

I've found that inspections are a good way to fill in some empty time frames in areas I'm already going to be in for a little extra $.

wegolook.com

I just did an inspection for them Friday. The required photos and verification form was very simple.

Cloressia Inman was the scheduler- she was very pleasant; made sure I understood all; was easy to contact via phone and email.

She said I should be paid in a week or so. I'll try to remember to update this when I do get paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.